Contents • • • • • Single-player mods [ ] • - A modification based on Portal 2 that recreates the essence of the game, the inspiration for the various gels used in Portal 2. Instead of a portal gun, the player solves puzzles using a mix of these gels that they can spray onto surfaces with a tool they carry. • - A recreation of using the more advanced Source engine. • Coastline to Atmosphere - A mod set in the Half-Life 2 universe, following Gordon Freeman after the events of Half-Life 2.
• - An experimental 'ghost story' created as a research project at the University of Portsmouth; initially released as a free modification in 2008, a longer commercial version was developed and released in 2012. • - A fantasy themed action-adventure modification, developed by students of. • - A side-scrolling platform game that allows the player to 'flip' the game world around to its backside, altering the means a player can traverse a level. • Jurassic Life - A modification based on the. The game acts as a side story to the movie where the player takes the role of the park's game warden, Robert Muldoon.
• - A single-player for. It was developed by and released September 19, 2009.
Free perfect dark pc download. Games downloads - Perfect Dark: Source Beta by Erocodeurs and many more programs are available for instant and free download. Get the HALF-LIFE 2 - PERFECT DARK: SOURCE MOD V1.0 right here, right now! HALF-LIFE 2 - PERFECT DARK: SOURCE MOD V1.0 is available for immediate download.
In Korsakovia, the player travels through the delusions of Christopher, a man suffering from. The player hears the voices of Christopher and a doctor as they try to work out what is wrong with Christopher. • - An single-player mod based in the Half-Life 2 universe, using storytelling inspired by classic games such as and. • Nightmare House 2 - A horror-themed modification.
The mod won ModDB 2010 Mod of the Year awards for Best Original Art, Best Singleplayer Mod and Player's Choice Mod of the Year categories, eventually winning 2nd place at the latter. • Portal: Prelude - An unofficial prequel to, set before the activation of when scientists used to watch over the test chambers and instruct the test subjects. • - A mod build on Portal 2, in which the player controls Mel, who was a character that Valve had originally designed for Portal 2 's cooperative mode. The mod takes place after events of Portal and before the events of Portal 2.
• Prospekt - A fan-made sequel to that follows its protagonist, U.S. Marine Adrian Shepherd, as he is sent to help Gordon Freeman during the 'Nova Prospekt' segment of. • Research and Development, a 'non-combative' modification that has been likened to, in which the player uses the gravity gun and other aspects of the Source engine physics to solve puzzles and progress forward.
• Rexaura, a Portal modification, with puzzles designed around manipulating and ricocheting plasma balls. • Riot Act - A mod set in the Half-Life 2 universe, following a member of the civilian resistance on their escape from the Combine prison at Nova Prospekt. • Operation Black Mesa - A remake of the Half-Life expansion developed by Tripmine Studio. A screenshot from The Stanley Parable, taken from the full game • - An modification, with multiple endings depending on decisions made by the player. Similar to Dear Esther, the mod was developed into a full commercial release in 2013.
• Thinking With Time Machine - A mod built atop Portal 2, which adds in the ability for the player to create a brief recording of their actions and then interact with that recording on its playback, including the use of portals. • Titan: XCIX - A science fiction themed modification set aboard a star ship.
The mod won ModDB 2011 Mod of the Year Editors Choice award for creativity. • - A mod developed by students of The Guildhall at SMU. Multiplayer mods [ ] • - A multiplayer modification. Players fight for either the Mason Order or Agathian Knights in a fictional medieval environment using swords, spears and many other medieval weapons.
Version 1.0 was released on 12/01/07. Age of Chivalry received Mod DB Editor's Choice for 2007. • - A multiplayer first-person shooter of, developed and distributed by Argentine web hosting company Dattatec. The game is set in, the capital of the. The objective of the game is same to that of the series; each round is won by either detonating a bomb or by eliminating all members of the enemy team. The mod prompted strong controversy in the United Kingdom; Dattatec's website was targeted by British hackers on 27 March 2013.
• - The game is set in 1942 during. The premise of the game is that has resurrected, and players can battle online choosing to serve either the or the. The game has been described as a new twist on 'the overdone World War II FPS. That has become a running joke in the industry and gaming press'. • - A -themed total conversion, somewhat based on popular role-playing game, that pits Punk mercenaries against Corporate security forces in both the physical world and cyberspace.
Last release August 23, 2014. Dystopia received the Player's Choice Honorable Mention from Mod DB in 2006, Best Mod for Half-Life 2 during the Independent Games Festival in 2006, and received the 'Mod Of The Year - 3rd place' and 'Genre Award - Action' for mods of 2005 by Mod DB.
• Empires - A / hybrid where each team led by a commander, viewing the world in the leading troops in the. It features a variety of player classes and vehicles.
Empires has received media coverage from IGF, PC Games magazine, PC Action magazine, SteamFriends, and Planet Half-Life. It was also awarded the 'Genre Award: Multi-Genre' from Mod DB in 2006, won 3rd place Player's Choice at Mod DB's MOTY awards 2007, and received a Silver award from SteamFriends as 2nd best Source mod of 2007. • - A, class-based featuring and combat scenarios. Eternal Silence pits two of rival factions against one another for domination of human-occupied space. It won 'Best Mod - Multiplayer FPS' during the Independent Games Festival in 2006, 'Best Multiplayer Mod of the Year - Honorable Mention' from in 2006, and 'Mod DB Editors' Choice Award' in 2007. • - A mod based on Valve's Team Fortress Classic, but has been created entirely from scratch by the Fortress Forever development team.
The intended scope of Fortress Forever is to please the adamant Team Fortress Classic fans, while at the same time creating a game enjoyable enough to players new to Team Fortress styled games. The mod was released on September 13, 2007. Fortress Forever received 'Best mod of 2007' in PC Gamer magazine. • Fistful of Frags - A set in the Wild West. Released as a mod in 2007 and as a standalone game in 2014. • - A ' mod that allows the player to manipulate objects using the. Allows both single and multi-player interaction.
Version 13 released commercially and version 9 is still available on. Garry's Mod received Mod DB's 'Player's Choice Honorable Mention' from Mod DB in 2006, 'Mod of the Year' in 2005 and 'Genre Award: Puzzle' in 2005. • - A total conversion for Half-Life 2 that aims to recreate the original classic. It received Mod DB's 'Editors' Choice for Reinvention' in 2006, 'Third Place, Mod of the Year' in 2006, and 'Fourth Place, Top Unreleased Mods' in 2005. • - A simple mod. Players are divided into two teams, Combine and Rebels, and try to steal the other team's flag from their base and return it to their own for points, with the aid of ability enhancing runes and various weapons. • - Puts one player (called The Hidden) as an invisible genetically modified human against a team of -like operatives called the Infinitum Research Intercept Squad, (IRIS) with regular human attributes but a selection of weapons to choose.
The IRIS team's objective is to hunt down the Hidden, while the Hidden attempts to stalk and kill the IRIS team without being detected. Hidden: Source won Mod DB's 'Fourth Place, Mod of the Year' in 2006, 'Editors' Choice for Ambience' in 2006, and 'Editors' Choice for Multiplayer' in 2005.
• - Is a total conversion mod for 's Source engine. Insurgency is a multiplayer, tactical first person shooter, and implements elements of realism, in an attempt to increase player immersion and promote teamwork. The game is primarily set in the Iraq war, however some maps are set in Afghanistan, and future updates are planned to expand the setting into a hypothetical conflict in Kosovo and other theatres. Insurgency received the Player's Choice 2007 'Mod of the Year' award from ModDB, as well as the 'Best Source Mod of 2007' Gold Award from Steamfriends. • - A / hybrid set within the fictional Iron Grip universe in a predominantly. The game pits two separate factions against each other: the Rahmos and the Resistance.
Playing as the Rahmos gives at least one player control of an array of -controlled in a real-time strategy perspective. Players in the resistance, conversely, are individual players in the fighting the player-controlled NPCs.
Awarded Editors' Choice for Innovation from in 2006, and Players' Choice Honorable Mention for Multi-Genre from in 2006. • - A team based where each team has a jail in their base. When an enemy player is killed, they will respawn inside your jail, where they can either await release by their own team who are fighting to get to the release button, or escape by their own means, through devious and deadly escape routes. Jailbreak Source has received media coverage and reviews from Planet Half-Life, Total PC Gaming Magazine, and ModDB. Alongside Interviews with ModDB and Interlopers.net • - A total conversion mod for the Source engine based in the series.
It was first announced in 2006, but development stopped in November, 2012 and source files were released to public. • is a mod which puts the player into a future Tokyo universe inspired by anime such as and developed by Studio Radi-8. • is a inspired by the films of. This game features eight-player co-op and hordes of zombies. • is a mix of and set in a dystopian post-apocalyptic future.
Each team has one commander who build support structures in mode, other players take role of the field units in a. • Perfect Dark: Source is a for the that aims to recreate the original game. It was listed among the top 100 mods of 2007 at Mod-DB and 'Honorable Mention' in the top unreleased mods of 2006 Mod DB feature. • - A mostly melee-based mod featuring three factions – Pirates, Vikings and Knights – and includes map objectives such as Team Deathmatch or Last Team Standing. Teams use gravity guns to build a fort out of given parts during the build phases, and assault the other team's fort during the combat phases. One can play as a Soldier, Sniper, Engineer, Rocketeer, or Scout in a fast-paced battle for glory.
Last release September 1, 2008. • Thirteenth Place, Mod of the Year from in 2005 • Players' Choice Genre Award: Action from in 2006 • Synergy - A mod. Synergy supports official campaigns by Valve, user-made levels, and other third-party mods (MINERVA, City 7, and Riot Act so far). In September 2008, Valve introduced it as one of the first five Source mods being offered on Steam and supported by Steamworks. • - A team-based zombie themed mod which pits player-controlled survivors against player-controlled zombies. The gameplay style simulates an outbreak: The zombie team starts with only a few players, but their ranks grow as survivors are defeated and switch to the zombie team. Its first public release was on December 28, 2007, and it received the Mod DB, players' choice, top unreleased mod award for 2007.
See also [ ] • • • References [ ]. • Hillard, Kyle (2014-07-19)...
Retrieved 2014-07-21. • Mahood, Andy (2006-09-07)... Retrieved 2014-06-24. • Meer, Alex (2013-01-07)... Retrieved 2013-01-08. • • • • Cavalli, Earnest (2008-10-08)...
Retrieved 2008-10-09. • Hillard, Kyle (2015-01-31) Adobe Flash Cs3 Professional Download Free Full Version. ... Retrieved 2015-05-10. • Matulef, Jeffrey (2016-01-15)... Retrieved 2016-01-15. • • Muncy, Jake (2016-02-24)... Retrieved 2016-02-24.
• Breckon, Nick (2009-07-27)... Retrieved 2009-07-27. • Meer, Alec (2009-07-20)...
Retrieved 2009-07-27. • Pearson, Craig (2012-01-27)... Retrieved 2013-01-03. • Rossignol, Jim.. Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved 2009-06-12. • Pearson, Phil Savage (2012-01-27)..
Retrieved 2013-04-12. • McElroy, Justin (2011-08-05).. Retrieved 2011-08-05. • Kuchera, Ben (2011-08-05).. Ars Technica. Retrieved 2011-08-05. • Schreier, Jason (2011-08-16)...
Retrieved 2011-08-16. • Moore, Bo (2014-04-28)... Retrieved 2015-05-10. Archived from on 2008-04-21. Retrieved 2008-05-04. • ^ Ledge, James (29 March 2013)..
The Independent. Retrieved 16 March 2016. Archived from on 2011-03-18. Retrieved 2011-03-18.
Discovery Channel. Retrieved 2011-03-18. The Escapist. Retrieved 2011-03-18. Archived from on 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2007-04-29.
Archived from on 2016-06-04. Retrieved 2007-04-29. • • • • 2007-09-28 at the. • 2008-02-16 at • 2007-12-18 at the.
• 2008-03-02 at the. Download Gangstar Vegas 5. Archived from on 2008-12-16. Retrieved 2007-04-29.
• 2008-05-06 at the. • 2008-02-16 at •. Retrieved 2007-04-29.
Archived from on November 28, 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-15. • Planet Half-Life News. 2007-10-13 at the. Retrieved 2007-09-18.
Retrieved 2007-04-29. Retrieved 2007-04-29. Retrieved 2007-04-29. Retrieved 2007-04-29. Retrieved 2007-04-29. Archived from on 2009-08-09. • Rogers, Thomas (2008-08-09)...
Archived from on 2008-03-04. Retrieved 2008-09-16. • Mod, Report. Jailbreak: Source 0.4.. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
Retrieved 2008-09-16. Retrieved 2008-09-16. • Nelson, Mike (2011-11-03)..
IGN Entertainment. Retrieved 2011-11-19. NMRiH development team. Retrieved 2011-11-19. Retrieved 2011-11-19. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
Retrieved 2007-07-22. • Valve Corporation (2008-09-26).. Retrieved 2009-06-16. • Kendall, Steve (August 26, 2007).. Planet Half-Life. Archived from on August 24, 2009. • News post announcing the release of Zombie Panic!
Archived from on 2008-01-31. Retrieved 2008-01-29.
External links [ ] • • • • – A large database of single player Half-Life 2/Source Engine mods.